Wednesday, January 30, 2013

New milestones



Beckett has been doing some new things lately.  Last Monday while we were in Midland at lunch my mother in law was holding Beckett and I guess the lil guy couldn't see me so he was getting a bit upset, and he reached for me.  Then a lil later after lunch while at my sisters house Beckett was on the floor and was getting upset so my sister went to give him a toy.  When he was still fussing I went down to the floor to cheer him up, well Beckett actually reached for me!  I was shocked.  Mostly because Beckett seems to want everyone else's attention but mine.  Well this week my lil guy has been reaching for me with both arms, I know its not a big deal but I just love that Beckett wants me!

I find it fascinating how when babies are born they have exact needs eat, sleep, diaper change.  They are uninterested in anything.  But it doesn't last long, soon there eye sight improves and not long after that toys come into the picture.  Beckett has been interested in his toys, but know he wants anything he can see and I mean anything: the control in sisters hand, the phone in daddy's hand, or the computer in my lap!  To a baby a toy can be anything!

Last Monday I could tell that Beckett had caught my cold.  Friday and Saturday Beckett was pretty whinny.  My baby is totally laid back, everyone says he is the most chill kid.  To see my baby cry at the drop of a hat was strange.  I could hear my kid cry and think man someone needs to go get there baby, wait its my baby crying.  I was very thankful Richard was home this weekend.  Turns out towards the end of Saturday I noticed Beckett had his two bottom teeth!!

  

No comments:

Post a Comment