Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Palm




This is a short post but I didn't want to forget this sweet moment.

When babies are little they always like to grab your fingers, they can grasp your single finger with there entire hand.  With all my children when my babies do this I kiss the top of there hand, as they hold my finger.  Having said that Beckett is my exception.  Ever single time I do this, I start to kiss the top of his hand and by the second kiss he lets go of my finger and grabs my face gently.  He then puts the palm of his hand on my lips, Beckett has done this for some time.  I now kiss his little palm over and over.  I know this might seem totally insignificant to others.  But I treasure this little thing that Beckett does, how very very blessed I am to be this sweet lil boys mom.  Some times at night I watch him sleep and I think just how dang luck I am.  There is NO greater feeling then that of the love that you have for your own child. It changes everything, even the entire way the world looks.  Being a mother has made me a softer person and I am forever grateful for that gift.  Okay I'll whip away my silly tears and go tend to my mommy chores for the day, LAUNDRY!

1 comment:

  1. haha, the LAUNDRY made me laugh...boy do babies make a lot of laundry!! Crazy how much stuff they go through! Love those sweet moments :)

    ReplyDelete