Friday, January 4, 2013

Snow 2013



Last night it snowed!!  Of course this is the day my kiddos sleep in tell nearly 10 am!  I was busy getting all the kids gloves, jackets, and boots ready for some outdoor fun in the snow.  Finally Cooper got up and soon Allison followed.  I got all the kiddos dressed warmly to venture in the snow.  Last night Richard put a bowl outside to catch snow, a tradition I follow from my mother.  Allison was the most excited and I was surprised Cooper agreed to go out because he normal dislikes cold weather.  I allowed Beckett to go out just for a picture with the snow and to touch it which he didn't even care lol.  Most of the snow melted in the front yard but there was still plenty to play with in the back yard.  The kids played for about ten minutes and then came in and ate the whole bowel of snow.  I am so glad it finally snowed because Allison had been asking since December 1st hit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment