Friday, January 11, 2013

Check up


 



Yesterday morning was Beckett's 6 month check up.  I dropped Allison off at school and the boys and I drove into town.  My big boy!!  Gone are the days when my baby was in the 14%, present are the days when my baby is know in the 73%!  Beckett weighs 18 pounds!  My kid is huge!  Allison weighed 18 pounds at her 1 year check up, and Beckett is only half way to one lol.  

Beckett's stats:  Head circumference~ 45.8 cm 93%
                          Height~ 29.8in 93%
                          Weight~18lbs 8oz 78%
                          Combined average~57%

Dr was not concerned with his weight.  He said that as an average of all three Beckett is in the 50 percentile which is perfect.  Although the Dr did say to expect Beckett to be taller then both his older siblings!  The Dr also looked over Beckett's motor developmental skills: sitting, standing, eye site, and hearing etc.  All looks great and he is right on schedule.  Beckett also has a cold, and a little fluid in his lungs so the Dr wanted us to give him nebulizer treatments.  Also Beckett is still on his reflux medicine three times a day (we got another two refills), but the Dr did not want to up his dose because he wants to taper him slow off before he turns one.  To top of his check up my poor baby got his six month shots and boy did he cry!!!  He also got a fever later on in the day and has been pretty fussy with no appetite.  Hopefully that passes soon. 

While I was in Midland I got to have lunch with my sister and we got to shop for our little sister's baby shower.  I had so much fun, even though we only spent a short amount of time together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment