Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Peek



I did this once before.  I blogged a few years ago about a day in my life.  I loved going back and reading what life was like then, so I thought I would do it again.


Monday January 7th

Beckett woke up at 4:43 am.  I feed Beckett, and put him back in his bed.  But someone was wide awake and playing, so I got up and brought him out into the living room.  Around 5am my friend texted me saying her lil guy woke up early and would nap during our normal walking schedule so we would walk later. At 5:15 the alarm went off for Richard to get up.  I played with Beckett on the floor until 6 am, Richard left for work.  Beckett was rubbing his eyes so I laid him in his crib and he feel asleep.  I got dressed then I went to turn on the oven, and started getting breakfast ready.  At 6:30 I wake up Allison and snuggle with her for ten minutes.  I gathered Beckett's bag, car seat, and jacket.  I wake up Cooper and carry him into the living room.  Then we all eat breakfast and get dressed.  After I brush Allison's hair I wake up Beckett and then help Cooper finished getting dressed.  We all head into the car and I drop Allison off at school, then I drive across town and drop Cooper off at school.  I talk to his teacher for a few minutes, than kiss him goodbye.  Beckett and I run to the grocery store and pick up a ton of food etc.  I drop off all the food at the house and drive to the Mall to walk with my friend for our regular 3 miles.  After walking I drive to Cooper's preschool early to feed Beckett, 30 minutes later Cooper gets off of preschool and I pick him up.  The boys and I drive to Albertson's to pick up a donut to take to Allison.  We drive to Allison's school and enjoy a nice chatting with her during her lunch.  After lunch we go back home, Cooper watched a movie in my room and Beckett finishes eating then lays down for another nap.  I put up all the groceries up, clean the bathroom, take out the the trash, start a load of clothes, unload the dish washer, and make lunch for Cooper and I.  After lunch my friend comes over with her 10 month old son to bring me some clothes for Beckett to borrow.  Beckett wakes up and we sit in the living room chatting with my Friend while Cooper plays the Wii.  After my friend leaves I clean up and then we pick up Allison from school.  Beckett eats then takes a long nap.  Allison and Cooper play together in the living room, while I wash/dry/put up a few more loads of laundry.  Allison and I work on home work while we wait outside for the ice cream truck to come to our house, and Cooper rides his scooter.  I make dinner, while big kids are playing in there room.  Beckett wakes up and sits in his lil chair while I cook, then I feed him again.  Richard texts me that he is working late, so the kids and I eat dinner.  The kids want to watch Brave, they get there toys out and dress up like the characters. Richard finally comes home. Richard and I chat for half an hour about our day while he eats dinner and Beckett plays on the floor.  I get Allison ready for her shower.  I get the kids clothes, jackets, socks, shoes, and backpacks together for tomorrow.  I make Allison's lunch.  Allison gets out of the shower and I get all the kids in there pj's.  The Rugrats in Pairs movie comes on and we let the kiddos watch it while Richard and I clean up.  Later we all sit in the living room and read our nightly scriptures and then I say our family prayer.  Everyone is dressed for bed, teeth brushed, and tucked in.  Beckett and Cooper fall asleep as soon as the lay down.  Know Allison on the other hand is my kid who gets up over and over again.  Finally about 8:15 she is out for the night, and this tired mama and my sweet hubby go to bed early!

That's a day in my life, although I am sure I left out something..  The picture is of Cooper after we parked in the Albertson's parking lot.  He looked so cute that day, I decided to take a picture but the stinker didn't want to smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment