Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Pinterest, take two!

Pinned Image


Crescent roll breakfast casserole!  It's amazing!!

Pinned Image

I know I have posted about my love for Pinterest, but I have recently tried a few more recipes and I am in love.  I also have a very ambishes project in the works, will post more about that later!!  For Christmas day even though I was totally delirious I still manged to make this wonderful chocolate cake.  I rarely ate while I was sick, but this cake was the one thing that I was able to keep down, and it tasted delightful.  The Saturday after Christmas I made this breakfast casserole, I had been wanting to try this one for a long time, another success, Richard ate the whole thing!  And last night I made the  pepperoni stromboli recipe, it was to die for!!  THANKS PINTEREST for wonderful recipes added to my collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment