Sunday, January 27, 2013

Craft Day







Monday was MLK day and Allison and Cooper had no school, so I decided to drive into Midland to finish up a few things for my sister Heathers baby shower.  A day dedicated to crafts!  I woke up at 5:30 and rushed to get ready and the kids ready and out the door and on the road by 7:30.  I of course load and prepared everything the day before.  We were successful, 7:32!!  I pulled into Midland about 9:45.  I drove straight to my sisters and worked for nearly two hours until we took a little break and had lunch with my in laws, nephew, and his girlfriend.  It was a nice little break, it had also been a while since we had seen my in laws.  Grandma and Grandad even rewarded Allison with 5 dollars per A on her report card.  After lunch Allison went and spent some time at my sister and brother in laws house, they also purchased a few special things because of her good grades. While Allison was busy the boys and I stayed at my sisters while we worked on the bath towel, wash clothes, and a few other surprise items for my sister Heather's baby shower gifts.  At 4pm we packed up, picked up Allison, and drove over to the jump party.  We played for an hour but left because there were a TON of kids.  We grabbed chickfila and then headed back to Hobbs.  It was a quick but another fun day spent in Midland!!



No comments:

Post a Comment