Thursday, January 17, 2013

Good news from Mills Elementary



I had to blog about my sweet Alli-cat!  Late last week we received a letter in the mail!

Dear Richard and Stacey,

Mrs. Lewis is bragging on Allison.  She is a steadfast, conscientious worker.  She preforms well in everything she undertakes and has a pleasant personality.  She really enjoys having Allison in her class this year. 

Mrs Bryant



Yesterday Allison got her 9 week report card, straight A's!!!  I am so proud of my daughter.  She doesn't let anything stand in her way.  If a concept doesn't make sense to her, she questions it.  For example she didn't know how to hula hoop so she practiced for a day and figure it out.  I admire her strong spirit and appreciate how strong willed she is.    Even as a toddler she wouldn't disobey but try to compromise with me.  Allison is quick to apologize and always tries to choose the right.  So thankful to be this special little girls mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment