Saturday, January 26, 2013

Allison's first slumber party!




Saturday was a busy day.  A ton of things I had already committed to before Richard's schedule changed.  First up a baby shower and swim party for Allison.  I was suppose to bring a few dishes to the shower.  Well I hadn't manging to make what I originally wanted to cook so I loaded up all three kids and went to the store early and dropped off the food a half hour before the party.  Then we headed to the high school for a swim party for Allison's little friend.  I dropped Allison off at the party and had to drive home since I forgot our swim bag with the towels in them.  I drove home and headed to the baby shower to chat and drop off my gift.  The boys were so well behaved I stayed for an hour.  Then we headed back to the swim party when I suddenly remembered I left Cooper's swim suit on the table and had to drive all the way back home!  We finally managed to get back to the pool and Cooper swam with Allison and her friend Madison for an hour.  I ended up chatting with Madison's mom for a while who begged me to let Allison spend the night for the slumber party, which I had already decided against.  None of the 5 girls Madison invited could spend the night.  After asking a billion questions (I am sure she thought I was a way paranoid mom) I allowed Allison to spend the night.  Richard actually got off at 5 and we packed Allison's bag and dropped it by Madison's.  It was an interesting night, I worried about Allison the entire night.  I was so ready to pick her up the next morning.  Allison was so happy and told me every detail of her sleep over.  Which included playing with makeup, painting nails/toes, and staying up late.  I glad she had fun but I think I will have to wait awhile before I allow another slumber party!!

1 comment:

  1. Does your blog have a contact page? I'm having problems locating it but, I'd like to shoot you an e-mail.
    I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it grow over time.
    Also visit my web page - Upper James Manor - Greg Iacomo

    ReplyDelete